i want to scream.
i am such a mess.
what I want for Valentine's Day:
I want a boy, with flowers (something not roses), to wake me up by throwing rocks at my window. Then I want him to come up to my room and we will eat cereal in our pajamas and we will giggle and be cute/dumb like that. Then I will go to class (got to be realistic, now). If the weather is nice then for lunch we will have a picnic with sandwiches and fruit and sparkling grape juice. And if the weather is nice we will walk around the park for a while. If the weather is not nice, we will eat inside and spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies or listening to music.
I don't know. The first sentence is really the only important part. Yeah, as long as it's not that flowers and chocolate nonsense.
the weather is gonna be warm today :D
1. Yesterday I got in my car to go to work and was flipping through my cd case when I stumbled upon one of Erik's mixes that he just kinda left in my car over the summer and never took back and I thought "Hm, I don't remember what is on this. I think I will listen to it." As it turns out most, if not all, of the songs are "You broke up with me and now I'm sad and I miss you and I still love you" songs. God hates me.
2. I don't like winter because it is cold and people break up with me.
3. I thought of a tattoo that I really want to get and if I still want it a year from now then I'm going to get it.
4. I'm most likely transferring over to the photo lab at work :D excitement!
5. Everyone should come down to Montevallo on Feb 22, 23, or 24 and come see me in the Vagina Monologues. Mmhm.
6. The mix cd I found in my cd case had some songs on it that I wanted. So now I have them on my computer.
7. I've thought up at least 4 more piercings that I am interested in getting and are easily hidden.
There was something...something I wanted to write in here that I didn't put in my Myspace blog...I hope it was one of the above thoughts. If not, I'll come back and edit this.
ps- mental note for myself:
tbsmakesmewet: promise to party on new years with me next year?
all I need is to have a really good time once I get back to school. I think that will make me feel better.